From: mfb@mbunix.mitre.org (Michael F Brenner)
Subject: Re: geometric utilities
Date: 1998/06/04
Date: 1998-06-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I agree that you should post the non-working solution, because such
geometric utilities are interesting. Perhaps we could all
get together and post an entire geometric suite include both plane
and spherical Voronoi diagrams, and why stop at planes and spheres?

One of the things that is difficult in any language, but is now
possible in Ada-95 is to easily change between geometric spaces.
Such as switching smoothly between plane versus spherical trigonometry.

Actually, we could also switch into discrete topologies, building
tesselations of discrete spaces like braids, knots, etc.