* Re: CORECTNESS BATTLESHIPS SOLUTION WANTED!
       [not found] <01bd8c41$18932020$5f8460cf@bookie>
@ 1998-05-31  0:00 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 1998-05-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <01bd8c41$18932020$5f8460cf@bookie>, "Yanick Hudon" <yannick@nospawn.videotron.ca> writes:

> That's the way the computer's project software development in the real
> life.  When you have problem you do all you have to do to respect the date
> line!

Actually, there are many situations where you also have to solve
the problem honestly.  Note the cases of companies suing each other
over stealing code.

> You see, I'm realist so i'll make all the efforts to make this assignment.

I believe such an attitude of leaving out the honesty part is what
got those companies into trouble.

> I would like to tell you, that i'm not an idiot!!!

And I would like to tell you that I am the king of England.
Unfortunately, Dogbert has not yet processed my application.

Larry Kilgallen

@ 1998-06-01  0:00 ` John M. Mills
From: John M. Mills @ 1998-06-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I honestly thought the first post had 75% chance of being a troll.  Now that
we hear from another of these schleps, I would be skeptical of any graduate
from their program.  They don't even seem to have the enterprise to take
some old BASIC text and translate it!  Fortunately most employers would
sort these folks out pretty quickly.  [And direct them into management? &;-)]

--
 John M. Mills, Senior Research Engineer   --   john.mills@gtri.gatech.edu
   Georgia Tech Research Institute, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA 30332-0834