From: pac@runet.edu (Michael A. Packer)
Subject: Re: I need a battleship solution for my school assignement
Date: 1998/06/01
Date: 1998-06-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

glucose@total.net wrote:
: In the course I am following I have not learn ANY thing. the thing is I am
: work 60h per week on the alpha test of MS money 99. Now where the fuck do you

evidently english is something you didn't take either i guess?

: want me to take the time to do the fucking home work? it was to be done by
: Friday and I have started yesterday. Now it will be finished to night and I
: will have lost 20% of the grades for a home work that was easy but time
: consuming ( because of the documentation that I have to make ).

I have a solution.  The local walmart is hiring, send me your address
and I'll send you an application.  That way you won't have to bitch
about not having enough time.  We all have work to do and just b/c you
feel like you are being overworked doesn't give you excuse to ask
people to do the work.  I mean come on it's only a 2 hour project (AT
MOST)...

: so next time when you will have an other chity day at work or school before
: taking it on some one else think it twice before making an idiot of your
: self!

Actually I was thinking maybe he should become an comedian on the
side, I saw the post and thought it was quite comical.  I actually
laughed out loud.  Maybe when you have a "chity" day (still looking
this one up in the dictionary) you should go out for a walk and think
about planning your days better.  There are quite a few of us here
that work 60 hours per week  and still have lots of time for other
things.  It's called time management.

:
: James Bond wrote:
:
: > glucose@total.net wrote:
: > >
: > > Hello! this week I have to give out my documentation of a battleship
: > > game. it must run on  ms-dos with no graphics, one human player and one
: > > computer player.
: >
: > Sure, here it is:
: >
: > with Ada.Text_Io;
: >
: > procedure Battleships is
: >
: > begin
: >
: >    Text_Io.Put_Line ("You lose");
: >
: > end Battleships;
: >
: > Since you will always lose, I guess you are a loser.
:
:
:

--