From: "Larry Elmore" <ljelmore@montana.campus.mci.net>
Subject: Re: I need a battleship solution for my school assignement
Date: 1998/06/01
Date: 1998-06-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

glucose@total.net wrote in message <35715C86.9C8E8C01@total.net>...
>In the course I am following I have not learn ANY thing.
Well. Boo hoo hoo... Whose fault is that?

>the thing is I am
>work 60h per week on the alpha test of MS money 99. Now where the fuck do
you
>want me to take the time to do the fucking home work? it was to be done by
>Friday and I have started yesterday. Now it will be finished to night and I
>will have lost 20% of the grades for a home work that was easy but time
>consuming ( because of the documentation that I have to make ).

If you didn't have time to take the course and _do the work associated with
it_, then _why_ did you take it? If your situation changed after it started,
why didn't you drop it?

>so next time when you will have an other chity day at work or school before
>taking it on some one else think it twice before making an idiot of your
>self!

Hey, why don't you think twice before asking someone to help you
_cheat_??!!! If I had known who your instructor was, I'd have cheerfully
sent you the program -- and e-mailed your prof a copy. If that had gotten
you a '0' or 'F' for the program (and for the whole course, too, if that
school takes cheating as seriously as it _ought_ to (as mine does)), then
that would've been exactly what you _earned_.

You won't get any sympathy on this newsgroup, nor do you deserve any.

Larry