* Mesa?
@ 1998-05-19  0:00 Bobby D. Bryant
From: Bobby D. Bryant @ 1998-05-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Are Ada bindings readily available for the Mesa 3-D graphics library's
API?

[If convenient, cc your reply to my e-dress as well as to the
newsgroup.  I'll be watching the  group, but my service providers are
showing ever more vigor in purging their disks.]

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas

* Re: Mesa?
@ 1998-05-19  0:00 ` Markus Kuhn
From: Markus Kuhn @ 1998-05-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bobby D. Bryant wrote:
> Are Ada bindings readily available for the Mesa 3-D graphics library's
> API?

Yes: http://www.niestu.com/languages/oglada/

Markus

--
Markus G. Kuhn, Security Group, Computer Lab, Cambridge University, UK
email: mkuhn at acm.org,  home page: <http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/>

* Re: Mesa?
@ 1998-05-19  0:00 ` Chip Richards
From: Chip Richards @ 1998-05-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <356134A7.2756CCC6@mail.utexas.edu>,
	"Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@mail.utexas.edu> writes:

> Are Ada bindings readily available for the Mesa 3-D graphics library's
> API?

Here ya go, made to order.  Yes, Mesa bindings are available, and GPL'ed.  Go
to http://www.niestu.com/languages/oglada/ and start downloading.

--
Chip