From: mcc@tyrolia.cs.princeton.edu (Martin C. Carlisle)
Subject: Re: Pretty Printer for Ada 95?
Date: 1998/05/14
Date: 1998-05-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <6jc93b$k69@saturn.brighton.ac.uk>,
John English <je@bton.ac.uk> wrote:
>Stefan Bellon (bellonsn@trick.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de) wrote:
>: Is there any Ada Pretty Printer for Ada 95 available which has all the
>: features that the NAPP (NASA Ada Pretty Printer) for Ada 83 has?
>
>Not as such AFAIK, but GnatIDE (ftp://ftp.bton.ac.uk/pub/je/gnide08.zip)
>includes a reformatter (Tools menu --> Reformat) which does a fairly
>basic job -- the source (in Delphi) is included, and the IDE itself
>runs under Win95/NT. Feel free to carve out the code and translate it
>into Ada, and send me a copy when you're done... ;-)

Another possibility is to get the reformatter from AdaGIDE (written in
Ada).  I am unfamiliar with NAPP, but I imagine this is more limited.
See ftp://ftp.usafa.af.mil/pub/dfcs/carlisle/reformat/format.zip for
complete source.

--Martin
--
Martin C. Carlisle, Computer Science, US Air Force Academy
mcc@cs.usafa.af.mil, http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/carlisle.html