* Re: ADV: eValid -- A Universal WebSite Testing Solution
       [not found] <3D920322.C7CDDDA6@soft.com>
@ 2002-09-25 20:13 ` Richard Heathfield
From: Richard Heathfield @ 2002-09-25 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

SR wrote:

>           Name: pst
>    pst    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>       Encoding: 7bit

If anyone else feels strongly enough about such commercial articles
being posted to technical newsgroups, please forward the original
article, including full headers, to abuse@prodigy.net together with your
complaint (as I did).

--
Richard Heathfield : binary@eton.powernet.co.uk

* Re: ADV: eValid -- A Universal WebSite Testing Solution
@ 2002-09-25 21:45   ` Tom Plunket
From: Tom Plunket @ 2002-09-25 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Richard Heathfield wrote:

> If anyone else feels strongly enough about such commercial articles
> being posted to technical newsgroups...

Alternatively, use a news provider which filters its feed for
spam (like I do, and therefore didn't see the original message).

-tom!

* Re: ADV: eValid -- A Universal WebSite Testing Solution
@ 2002-09-26  6:51   ` CBFalconer
From: CBFalconer @ 2002-09-26  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Richard Heathfield wrote:
> SR wrote:

> >           Name: pst
> >    pst    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
> >       Encoding: 7bit
>
> If anyone else feels strongly enough about such commercial articles
> being posted to technical newsgroups, please forward the original
> article, including full headers, to abuse@prodigy.net together with your
> complaint (as I did).

Done long ago :-)

   <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>  USE worldnet address!