* STC Info
@ 1998-04-27  0:00 Joseph Wisniewski
From: Joseph Wisniewski @ 1998-04-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is the participant list from the conference available only to exhibitors?
I had heard that this is the case. Does someone have a contact phone
number for anyone related to the conference that could provide assistance.

Thanx

--
Joe Wisniewski
President, Commercial Software Solutions, Ltd.

Full Onsite/Offsite Software Engineering Consulting Services
Specializing in Embedded RealTime Applications and Training

4403 W. Chama Suite #101
Glendale, Arizona 85310

(Voice) 602-580-4008	888-229-7597
(Fax)   602-580-4010    888-568-8734
wisniew@primenet.com

Co-Author: Program Smarter, Not Harder.
           Get Mission-Critical Projects Right the First Time
           ISBN: 0-07-021232-5 McGraw-Hill

* Re: STC Info
@ 1998-04-28  0:00 ` Leon Oldham
From: Leon Oldham @ 1998-04-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph Wisniewski

Joseph Wisniewski wrote:

> Is the participant list from the conference available only to exhibitors?
> I had heard that this is the case. Does someone have a contact phone
> number for anyone related to the conference that could provide assistance.
>
> Thanx
>
> --
> Joe Wisniewski
> President, Commercial Software Solutions, Ltd.
>
> Full Onsite/Offsite Software Engineering Consulting Services
> Specializing in Embedded RealTime Applications and Training
>
> 4403 W. Chama Suite #101
> Glendale, Arizona 85310
>
> (Voice) 602-580-4008    888-229-7597
> (Fax)   602-580-4010    888-568-8734
> wisniew@primenet.com
>
> Co-Author: Program Smarter, Not Harder.
>            Get Mission-Critical Projects Right the First Time
>            ISBN: 0-07-021232-5 McGraw-Hill

You can contact Dana Dovenbarger, the conference manager, at
(801)777-7411.  If anyone can help you I'm pretty sure she can.

Leon Oldham
Oldham & Associates

* Re: STC Info
@ 1998-04-29  0:00 ` Nancy Mead
From: Nancy Mead @ 1998-04-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <6i2tgh$esu@nntp02.primenet.com>, Joseph Wisniewski <wisniew@primenet.com> writes:

|> Is the participant list from the conference available only to exhibitors?
|> I had heard that this is the case. Does someone have a contact phone
|> number for anyone related to the conference that could provide assistance.
|>
|> Thanx
|>
|> --
|> Joe Wisniewski
|> President, Commercial Software Solutions, Ltd.
|>
|> Full Onsite/Offsite Software Engineering Consulting Services
|> Specializing in Embedded RealTime Applications and Training
|>
|> 4403 W. Chama Suite #101
|> Glendale, Arizona 85310
|>
|> (Voice) 602-580-4008	888-229-7597
|> (Fax)   602-580-4010    888-568-8734
|> wisniew@primenet.com
|>
|> Co-Author: Program Smarter, Not Harder.
|>            Get Mission-Critical Projects Right the First Time
|>            ISBN: 0-07-021232-5 McGraw-Hill

Last year it was available to all attendees (I didn't go this year).  If I
had known how many solicitations would result, I would not have agreed to
have my contact info on the list.