From: Mel_Brauns@UDLP.com
To: Donna_Robey@UDLP.com
Subject: job openings
Date: 1998/04/24
Date: 1998-04-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

We have several openings for experienced Ada (Ada95 preferred) software
engineers to work on a multi-year program at United Defense LP, Armament
Systems Division in Fridley (adjacent to Minneapolis) Minnesota.  The program
is currently completing requirements definition activities with generation of
SRS documents and is transitioning to preliminary design.  The application is
embedded real-time fire control with extensive human-machine interface
involving communications, vehicle mobility, and on-board crew training, all in
a hardened mission critical environment.  The development environment makes
extensive use of Rational tools and Ada95 compiler.  The target environment
utilizes PowerPC processors and LynxOS.  Extensive system modeling and both
low and high fidelity model simulation using SGI hardware is also integral to
the development program.

If interested contact our Recruiter at (612) 572-7348 or fax (612) 572-4912.