From: mcc@tyrolia.cs.princeton.edu (Martin C. Carlisle)
Subject: Re: GNAT, Windsock, and DLLs
Date: 1998/04/16
Date: 1998-04-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <353617FB.2CF2@gsfc.nasa.gov>,
Stephen Leake  <Stephen.Leake@gsfc.nasa.gov> wrote:
>There should also be a tool that generates a .lib file from a DLL; the
>DLL (if built properly) has all the information needed to build a lib
>file. I don't think the GNAT distribution has such a tool. (there is an
>executable called "dlltool", but it creates a dll).
>
>So, does anyone know if there is an "implib" for GNAT?

Jerry van Dijk (http://stad.dsl.nl/~jvandyk) seems to be one of the leading
experts in this arena.  He includes complete instructions on how to add
a dll to a GNAT compilation on his Ada 95 for Windows web page (previously
mentioned).

--Martin

--
Martin C. Carlisle, Computer Science, US Air Force Academy
mcc@cs.usafa.af.mil, http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/carlisle.html