From: Ara Kassabian <akass@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Ada to C (C++) Translator
Date: 1998/04/16
Date: 1998-04-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I was going to ask the same question, so I guess this saved me some typing. :)

The problem is, in my case, that I would like to provide the framework for a
CORBA server that does RDBMS loading of CORBA objects. I already have some
considerable amount of code written in Ada95 using GNAT. Unfortunately, most of
our current development is in C++ (using SPARCworks or--gasp!--Visual C++) or
Java. It *is* possible to interface C++ and Ada95 but it is often not pretty.
Java and Ada95...? A translator would have worked better.

Maybe this should be a new GNU project...? (hint, hint) :)

Ara Kassabian            akass@worldnet.att.net
                         akassabian@logicon.com (work)