* Re: Looking for a programmer
       [not found] <pdbV.449$AA6.233387@carnaval.risq.qc.ca>
@ 1998-04-04  0:00 ` Steve Doiel
       [not found] ` <01bd5f8f$448b8c00$0e2915c0@p5120>
From: Steve Doiel @ 1998-04-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

And just how much are you willing to $PAY$ to have someone do your
homework assignment for you?

@ 1998-04-06  0:00 ` decaro_f
       [not found] ` <01bd5f8f$448b8c00$0e2915c0@p5120>
From: decaro_f @ 1998-04-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Alex <unxa@yahoo.com> writes:
: Hi all I'm looking for a programmer in ada for the following program:
: Read from a file the names of authors and titles.

: if you have any questions You can contact me

Yea I got a question for you......
Why don't you do your own friggin homework !!!
Instead of posting the assignment, post
some code that shows what you have done.

F.

* Re: Looking for a programmer
       [not found] ` <01bd5f8f$448b8c00$0e2915c0@p5120>
@ 1998-04-06  0:00   ` Albert K. Lee
From: Albert K. Lee @ 1998-04-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 4 Apr 1998 05:33:47 GMT, bklungle <bklungle@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>I can do it for $175.00 per hour with an 8 hour minimum.
>Probably too much for homework though.
>
>bob

I'll undercut you all ... I'll settle for one working DAT 24gb
external scsi tape drive, sent to the following address ...

* Re: Looking for a programmer
       [not found] ` <01bd5f8f$448b8c00$0e2915c0@p5120>
@ 1998-04-18  0:00   ` GOTHIC SIN
From: GOTHIC SIN @ 1998-04-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

This looks like a very easy program.  I'm in my second semester of Ada 95 and
already know how to do what you're asking for.  Sorry, bud.... I don't have the
time to help.

It's an easy program though.... simple use of the Array and string type.