* Ada Makes the LA Times
@ 2011-08-31  7:23 Charles H. Sampson
From: Charles H. Sampson @ 2011-08-31  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

     32-across in today's crossword puzzle.  With such publicity, can
industry recognition be far behind?

                        Charlie
--
[A certain TV newsreader] had a role to play: presenter of the Other
Side of the Argument, to whom fair-minded people were obligated to

* Re: Ada Makes the LA Times
@ 2011-08-31  7:48 ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2011-08-31  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Charles H. Sampson wrote on comp.lang.ada:
>      32-across in today's crossword puzzle.  With such publicity, can
> industry recognition be far behind?

What definition did they use?

--
Ludovic Brenta.
The community deploys our productive communications.

* Re: Ada Makes the LA Times
@ 2011-08-31 13:48   ` John B. Matthews
From: John B. Matthews @ 2011-08-31 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article
<4d7b1a00-ea8c-43c8-8058-1905cef727f4@33g2000yqu.googlegroups.com>,
 Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:

> Charles H. Sampson wrote on comp.lang.ada:
> >      32-across in today's crossword puzzle.  With such publicity, can
> > industry recognition be far behind?
>
> What definition did they use?

32) Computer pioneer Lovelace

--
John B. Matthews
trashgod at gmail dot com

* Re: Ada Makes the LA Times
@ 2011-08-31 16:13 ` Adam Beneschan
From: Adam Beneschan @ 2011-08-31 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Aug 31, 12:23 am, csamp...@inetworld.net (Charles H. Sampson)
wrote:
>      32-across in today's crossword puzzle.  With such publicity, can
> industry recognition be far behind?

I guess I should be thankful that the publicity appeared in the
crossword puzzle and not in an article by one of their reporters, who
would no doubt totally botch it.

                        -- Adam