From: tonyg <tonythegair@gmail.com>
Subject: open source ada binding to zwave
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 04:17:16 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-05-02T04:17:16-07:00	[thread overview]

I have some funding for an energy/carbon saving project, I am completing in Ada and Gnoga. I have a requirement for an Ada binding to an existing Open Z Wave library, and am looking for someone who has the skills and ability to do that. I can pay! not a lot ! but I can pay! and the result would be an open source library for Ada that would be a debian package for Arm and Intel.

This package would allow me to eliminate a dependency and I believe improve the reliability of what I am doing as well as being able to complete the project entirely in Ada...Hooray! It is highly likely that the result could be a learning resource for incoming programmers!

Any advice for the protection of worker and commissioner towards completing this piece of the project I would be grateful for!