From: Jeremiah <jeremiah.breeden@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Gnoga on Windows
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 17:17:30 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-10-08T17:17:30-07:00	[thread overview]

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 7:17:12 PM UTC-4, Jeremiah wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:26:13 PM UTC-4, David Botton wrote:
>
> > Jeremiah, can you do a git pull and try the latest version. I believe that the issue you are seeing I have resolved now. It only showed on some platforms / computers and related to application exit.
>

> > David Botton
>
> I'll grab the latest tonight.  Quick question:  If I grab the latest version from sourceforge, do make setup build, and do make install, will it update everything correctly or do I need to uninstall/clean out something first and then do the make process?

I winged it and ran make uninstall and then installed the new version completely.  The exceptions are gone, which is nice.  Is it appropriate to ask what caused the exception issue?  It's a curiosity on my part, but if it is inappropriate to ask, I understand.

As you are probably aware the issue with not being able to connect after running from GPS with a fresh browser cache is still there, but that seems like it might be a tough nut to crack either way.  Still I can run from minGW bash as a workaround.