From: "Alejandro R. Mosteo" <mosteo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: On intended use cases of the distributed annex
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 03:42:19 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-09-24T03:42:19-07:00	[thread overview]

Thanks, Pascal and Tony. That sounds very encouraging, I will then certainly dig in into the details. That producer-consumer setup is like what I had in mind.

I guess the specific details of launching a set of processes in multiple machines will be compiler-dependent. In my case, I have (or could obtain) a list of IPs of machines I can access through ssh. If you have experience with gnat, could you briefly comment on this? Does one need to launch the process in every machine, or will a single command trigger a number of connections/executions?

Thanks again,
Álex.