* [ANN] AdaImgSvr  version 0.5 released.
@ 2004-04-12 14:34 Patrice Freydiere
From: Patrice Freydiere @ 2004-04-12 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

we are proud to annonce the version 0.5 of AdaImgSvr
this new release implements :
-mysql database support
-win32 service integration
-linux deamon utilities
-security fixes.

http://adaimgsvr.sourceforge.net

enjoy, and feel free for feedbacks
Patrice

* Re: [ANN] AdaImgSvr  version 0.5 released.
@ 2004-04-12 22:56 ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2004-04-12 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

I see that Ada ImgSvr 0.4 made the list of vulnerabilities in this week's
@Risk newsletter. (# 04.14b.8)

One problem with the Ada software out there is that it doesn't have enough
bugs. :-) Thus it never appears on those weekly vulnerability bug lists, so
no one even knows that Ada is being used in many projects. (I learn a lot
about software that I never even thought of from those lists.) I don't know
of any security bugs found in any of the RRS products in the last number of
years -- I half think I need to introduce some, because we need the
exposure...

               Randy.

"Patrice Freydiere" <frett27@free.fr> wrote in message

> we are proud to annonce the version 0.5 of AdaImgSvr
> this new release implements :
> -mysql database support
> -win32 service integration
> -linux deamon utilities
> -security fixes.
>
> http://adaimgsvr.sourceforge.net
>
> enjoy, and feel free for feedbacks
> Patrice

* Exposure (was: [ANN] AdaImgSvr  version 0.5 released.)
@ 2004-04-13  0:09   ` Björn Persson
From: Björn Persson @ 2004-04-13  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Randy Brukardt wrote:

> One problem with the Ada software out there is that it doesn't have enough
> bugs. :-) Thus it never appears on those weekly vulnerability bug lists, so
> no one even knows that Ada is being used in many projects. (I learn a lot
> about software that I never even thought of from those lists.) I don't know
> of any security bugs found in any of the RRS products in the last number of
> years -- I half think I need to introduce some, because we need the
> exposure...

What you need is another list: "Programs where no bugs were found this
week." :-)

--
Björn Persson

jor ers @sv ge.