From: castroto@remus.rutgers.edu (Fabrizio Castrotorres)
Subject: Cannot open enough files
Date: 1998/02/24
Date: 1998-02-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Is there a File limit established by config.nt fot gnat 10.0
under windows NT. I get an error that I cannot create a file. This happens
after I have opened a lot of files, less than 100. I exception I get is
NAME_ERROR event though I already created files with similar names, I print
the name out and is a legal ascii string. I have even increaded the "files"
attribute in config.nt. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

please reply to
fcastrot@acdnj.itt.com

Thank You.