From: "David C. Hoos, Sr." <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com>
Subject: Re: Ada v3.10 / adagide.exe oddities
Date: 1998/02/22
Date: 1998-02-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

The association of adagide with the Ada source file extensions was done by
adagide when you installed gnat 3.10,  If you look in the Control Panel
Add/Remove programs, you will probably find adagide.  You can remove
adaGide, and that will probably remove the file association.

As far as the ambiguous < operator is concerned, it is impossible to answer
without more information.  E.g., what are the types of i and
Tiles_In_Update?  It's not that the overloading doesn't work, it's that
given the operands, the compiler can't tell whether to use your new
overloaded operator, or the standard.integer operator.

David C. Hoos, Sr.