From: Farhad <meerazizullah@gmail.com>
Subject: Help With (raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : main.adb:19 length check failed)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 18:34:39 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2010-12-19T18:34:39-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi everyone

I am just trying to use, Double_Linked_List in Ada 2005 and every
thing is fine when I compile

but when I try to run the program I get a CONSTRAINT_ERROR

I HAVE A LOOP WHICH ADDS FIVE ELEMENTS TO THE LINKED LIST AND PRINTS
THE DETAILS ABOUT EACH ELEMENT WHICH WAS ADDED IN THE LINKED LIST.

could anyone help me to get this problem solved

thnx
Farhad