From: bergnoli@pd.infn.it (antonio)
Subject: which debugger?
Date: 22 Dec 2003 01:25:55 -0800
Date: 2003-12-22T01:25:55-08:00	[thread overview]

hi,
it's about 1 month that i try to hack with ada and i find it
wonderful. Now i spend some time to choose the appropriate tools for
development. I am an emacs user and i obiovsly like ada-mode for
emacs. i try to debug in emacs and everything seem to work, but i want
more, i see that gvd has in its features the capability of looking for
the sources related with the projects and other smart stuffs probably
based on gnat tools. But gvd seems to me full of bugs.. is it only an
impression? Can i have the same gvd features on emacs? I run gvd 1.2.0
Thank you in advance.