From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Re: GNAVI:  Win32 bindings & ATL framework for Ada
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 18:23:31 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-09-03T18:23:31-07:00	[thread overview]

Despite being the original author of the GNAVI project, I have not been active on it in many years, so I can voice an opinion about its direction to strongly unless I start getting more involved again. (I hope to at least clean up the gnavi website and adapower soon).

Nevertheless, my current solution to your issue has been to create HTML5 apps using AWS (or other Ada frameworks) with Ada code running local or remote. HTML5 apps can be added to the Win 8 or 8.1 desktop.