From: dweller@universe.digex.net (David  Weller)
Subject: Re: Ada to Buhr
Date: 1998/01/28
Date: 1998-01-28T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <JDEHHGAvDkz0EwRy@dowie-cs.demon.co.uk>,
Martin M Dowie  <martin@dowie-cs.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>Does anyone know of a reverse engineering tool to convert existing Ada
>(83) code into a Buhr notation diagram (approx 300 packages). we've
>tried the 'a_reveng' tool that comes with TeamWork (v7) but the result
>are not exactly readable...
>--

Hmm, some of us would claim that even IF a tool reverse-engineered
those 300 packages, the resulting Buhr notation would still be
unreadable :-)

Why would you want to convert 300 packages of old Adainto 300 diagrams
(generally) of an old notation?  If you simply want to see
dependencies, there's a LOT of simple tools out there that will
provide you that info.

--
   ******   NEW!!  DoD Ada Hotline Number:  1-800-PARIAH    ******
Tired of "junk" e-mail?  Write to your congressman and tell them you support