* gdb
@ 1996-04-24  0:00 Mindy Matusewicz
From: Mindy Matusewicz @ 1996-04-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Where do I get a copy of gdb for gnat that runs under WinNt?

Thank you for your help.

* GDB
@ 1998-01-26  0:00 Sam Valenti
From: Sam Valenti @ 1998-01-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

What is the correct version of gdb to get for ADA95 3.10p on a Win95
machine?  Also where could I get it.  Thanks

* Re: GDB
@ 1998-01-27  0:00 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 1998-01-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sam Valenti wrote:

> What is the correct version of gdb to get for ADA95 3.10p on a Win95
> machine?  Also where could I get it.  Thanks

You don't say who makes the compiler you are using, but "3.10p" is the
current public version of GNAT, so I'll go out on a limb and assume
that. You can get gdb for this in the same place you got GNAT:

ftp://cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/winnt/

As you can tell from the dates, gdb was released just recently.

The release is labeled for Windows NT. I have one machine running
Windows 95 where the debugger works, and another where it doesn't. I
have not spent much time tracking down the differences; give it a try!

--
- Stephe

* Re: GDB
@ 1998-01-28  0:00   ` Richard Kenner
From: Richard Kenner @ 1998-01-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <34CDF587.6633@gsfc.nasa.gov> Stephen.Leake@gsfc.nasa.gov writes:
>The release is labeled for Windows NT. I have one machine running
>Windows 95 where the debugger works, and another where it doesn't. I
>have not spent much time tracking down the differences; give it a try!

The latest version of GDB for 3.10 should work reliably on both
Windows 95 and Windows NT.