From: mcc@tyrolia.cs.princeton.edu (Martin C. Carlisle)
Subject: Re: need ADA compiler
Date: 1998/01/24
Date: 1998-01-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <34CA5DB2.ECBAB518@mhv.net>,
Paul Van Bellinghen  <pvanbell@mhv.net> wrote:
>> Also if you want additional tools, there's adagide which is an
>> integrated development environment, and works wonderfully with
>> gnat.
>
>I beleive you mean "adaide" also, there's PcGrasp which is an excellent IDE for
>GNAT as well as GCC and JAVA. Here's the last update message I got from them:

As the author of AdaGIDE, I do sincerely hope "adaide" wasn't meant. :-)

As to URLs for all of the tools, you can get GNAT from :

ftp://ftp.cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/winnt/gnat-3.10p1-nt.exe

GDB from:

ftp://ftp.cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/winnt/gdb-3.10p-nt.exe

although GNAT 3.10p1 comes with AdaGIDE, I suggest updating to the latest
version.  For more info see:

http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/mcc_html/adagide.html

If you have trouble with any of the above, everything is mirrored into
the Public Ada Library (PAL):

http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/languages/ada

--Martin

--
Martin C. Carlisle, Computer Science, US Air Force Academy
mcc@cs.usafa.af.mil, http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/carlisle.html