From: "Jeff L Burns" <jeff@dontspamgrammatech.com>
Subject: Re: Ada -> Flowchart?
Date: 1998/01/23
Date: 1998-01-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

> I'm often involved with reading old ada code and trying to figure out
> what the code actually does. This is always painful and boring...
> One way of understanding the logical flow of the code is to make a
> flowchart of the code. The problem is that so far I've had to do this
> by hand.

Hi Fredrik,

Scientific Toolworks offers a product called "Understand for Ada" that
sounds like it might offer what you're looking for.

http://www.scitools.com

Alternatively, the company I work for offers a tool called Ada-ASSURED which
can be used to improve/standardize the coding style of old source so it's
much easier to read.

http://www.grammatech.com

Hope this helps.

Jeff Burns