From: xorque <xorquewasp@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: SPARK left/right shift.
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 03:00:18 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-07-21T03:00:18-07:00	[thread overview]

Rod Chapman wrote:
> xorque,
>  If it's not a dumb question: what exactly are you trying to
> implement with SPARK?  It seems rather ambitious - you've
> been pushing the boundaries a fair bit....

Currently, a UTF-8 encoder/decoder.

Quite a few questions I've posted on here have been related
to "toy" projects testing what can be done sanely with this
degree of verification in Ada. I've rarely been disappointed.

I'm not currently writing anything that could be described
as "high-integrity" but I try to use SPARK wherever possible
as I do care deeply about software quality.