From: Maciej Sobczak <see.my.homepage@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Cygwin grpbuild problems
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 23:18:45 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-10-17T23:18:45-07:00	[thread overview]

> > Did anybody found the same problem on Cygwin?
>
> No, but you've probably got a mismatch between the complicated rules
> that gprbuild (really, gprconfig)

Yes. After investigating the output from gprconfig I have realized that gprbuild and gprconfig do not exist at all. They were not installed as part of GNAT and I cannot find them in the list of packages available for installation.
Anybody knows where I can find it?

The fact that I got the error messages at all is that I was able to invoke gprbuild from my other Windows GNAT installation, which is further down the list of search paths, and this is how the tools got confused.

Interestingly, gnatmake works fine, except for:

warning: gnatmake -P is obsolete and will not be available in the next release;
use gprbuild instead

Sure. :-)

--
Maciej Sobczak * http://www.inspirel.com