From: "Scott Barrish" <TeufelHunde@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: ALL ADA PROFESSIONALS ****READ****
Date: 1998/01/14
Date: 1998-01-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

To all ADA professionals:

I have a question.  I am joining the United States Marine Corps. in Data
Systems.  There are a couple of catagories.  They are Computer Operator,
COBOL programmer, ADA progammer, and Network Technician.  The school I
currently go to, East Stroudsburg University, teaches ADA as its primary
lab language.  I am seriously thinking about going into the USMC as an ADA
programmer.  Is this a good choice, or should I look at the other options?

Sincerely,

Scott B.