From: gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: scylladb.com +php vs gonga.com and what? or just use gnoga with scylla?
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 22:17:56 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2019-03-20T22:17:56-07:00	[thread overview]

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 9:01:53 PM UTC+1, Shark8 wrote:

> > or if there some other data solution for gnoga.com/ada?
> I don't know if Gnoga has an integrated DB solution; if it's small to medium sized you might be able to get away w/o a DB at all and simply use containers and streaming for persistence.

Googling "gnoga database" gets you to http://www.gnoga.com/user_guide.html
where MySQL and SQLite are mentioned.
I use Gnoga with SQLite, it works perfectly. The entire database server is linked statically to the executable, so the entire server (Web + Gnoga + database engine) is contained in a single executable!...