* Ada Interface for SQL/Ada DB Tools
@ 1989-09-25 18:52 Brett Kottmann
From: Brett Kottmann @ 1989-09-25 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

	I'm setting up a software factory at Wright State University
and need references/code for the following:

	Ada interface/version of SQL database interface
	Ada DB tools
	Ada DB source code

	Any information/code is much appreciated, as well as any tips
from those who have done it before.

	You can e-mail me at

	bkottman@wright.edu
	bkottman@thor.wright.edu
	demon@eve.wright.edu
	demon@wsu.wright.edu
	bkottman@blackbird.afit.af.mil.arpa

	Thanx in advance!

						Brett Kottmann
						Wright State University

* Re: Ada Interface for SQL/Ada DB Tools
@ 1989-09-30 15:32 ` Brett Kottman
From: Brett Kottman @ 1989-09-30 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

From article <675@thor.wright.EDU>, by bkottman@wright.EDU (Brett Kottmann):

> 	I'm setting up a software factory at Wright State University
> and need references/code for the following:
>
> 	Ada interface/version of SQL database interface
> 	Ada DB tools
> 	Ada DB source code
>
> 	Any information/code is much appreciated, as well as any tips
> from those who have done it before.
>
> 	You can e-mail me at
>
> 	bkottman@wright.edu
> 	bkottman@thor.wright.edu
> 	demon@eve.wright.edu
> 	demon@wsu.wright.edu
> 	bkottman@blackbird.afit.af.mil.arpa

	Thanx to all who have replied so far, many of your addresses
are bouncing on the return mail so I'm posting this follow-up.

	All those who express a desire to receive the results will be
placed on a mailing list.  Target date for completion is 3/90, with a
mid-term summary around 1/90.
	If there are no loud flames to the idea, I can post a report on
the project to comp.database and comp.lang.ada

	Thanx again.  I'll keep trying to E-mail to those who got
bounced the first time around.

						Brett Kottmann
						Wright State University