* [Reminder] Public Ada Courses 1-5 October 2012 in Carlsbad CA
@ 2012-09-18 19:03 Ed
From: Ed @ 2012-09-18 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,

Absolute Software will be holding a public Ada course during the week of 1 October in Carlsbad, CA.  You can find a full description and registration form on our web-site, www.abssw.com.  Click the Public Courses button in the left margin

Early bird discount ends 24 September, save 500%.  Please call if the schedule of this class, which starts of the 1st day of the U.S. Government’s fiscal year, makes it difficult registration in advanced as Absolute Software.    We will do our best to accommodate you.

If there is anything you'd like to discuss, please call, write, or send me E-mail.

Take Care,
Ed Colbert

* Re: [Reminder] Public Ada Courses 1-5 October 2012 in Carlsbad CA
@ 2012-09-18 19:09 ` Adam Beneschan
From: Adam Beneschan @ 2012-09-18 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tuesday, September 18, 2012 12:03:18 PM UTC-7, Ed wrote:

> Early bird discount ends 24 September, save 500%.

Sign me up!!!  And I'll let you know shortly where you can mail me the check for 4 * the cost of the course.

:) :)
                           -- Adam

* Re: [Reminder] Public Ada Courses 1-5 October 2012 in Carlsbad CA
@ 2012-09-18 19:20 ` Ed
From: Ed @ 2012-09-18 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Correction (OOPS)