From: awdorrin <awdorrin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: misaligned actual cannot be passed by reference
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 13:53:54 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2011-12-06T13:53:54-08:00	[thread overview]

I spent a long time today stepping through the debugger and looking at
the address locations of the record elements in both Ada and the
corresponding C Structure.

It looks like the rep spec that GNAT generated was not aligning some
of the values the way it wanted to. I was able to manually adjust the
rep spec (and the C struct) - and now GNAT is happy with the results.

Not sure why GNAT didn't align the items properly to begin with...