* what is new in Ada 9X ?
@ 1993-05-28  5:16 munnari.oz.au!yarrina.connect.com.au!warrane.connect.com.au!hsa.com.au!jo
From: munnari.oz.au!yarrina.connect.com.au!warrane.connect.com.au!hsa.com.au!jo @ 1993-05-28  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I guess that Ada 9X is a revised standard ( as yet unfinalised ) for Ada.
Can some kind soul point me in the direction of an overview of the changes.

thanks
JonT
--
Jonathon Earnshaw Tidswell            | Telephone:  +61 2 957 3549
Hydrographic Sciences Australia P/L   | Facsimile:  +61 2 959 3594

* Re: what is new in Ada 9X ?
@ 1993-05-29  2:11 Alex Blakemore
From: Alex Blakemore @ 1993-05-29  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1993May28.051607.2846@hydro.hsa.com.au> jont@hydro.hsa.com.au (Jona
thon Tidswell) writes:
> I guess that Ada 9X is a revised standard ( as yet unfinalised ) for Ada.
> Can some kind soul point me in the direction of an overview of the changes.

the best starting point is the tutorial by John Barnes available
from ajpo.sei.cmu.edu in the /public/ada9x/ada9x.reports directory
in a variety of formats.  more detailed info is available on the same machine.
--
Alex Blakemore       alex@cs.umd.edu        NeXT mail accepted
"Without an engaged and motivated human being at the keyboard,