From: "Rego, P." <pvrego@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Basic installation problem with avr-ada for Windows
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:40:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2011-10-19T21:40:24-07:00	[thread overview]

I also tried the script build-avr-ada-gcc-4.3.x.sh (which I don't see any sense in using it because there is the installer...but I tried as well), and after resolving a file which the script could not find and download, it returned me the messages:

(...)
2011-10-19_21:51:09  Building Binutils

Extracting /cygdrive/c/avr-ada/tools/build/src/binutils-2.19.tar.bz2 ...
patching binutils
   30-binutils-2.19-avr-size.patch
 in any of the patch directories-size.patch

---
And it finishes. But I just cannot build yet the project, it even recognizes the avr.gpr project. Maybe an other env variable needs to be configured?