From: djs@actnyc.UUCP (Dave Seward)
Subject: Re: Copy of ABSTRACTIONS programs wanted
Date: 29 Jan 88 16:41:39 GMT	[thread overview]

My apologies for posting this, but my mailer didn't like either of
the supplied addresses.

In article <1230@wayback.UUCP> arny@wayback.UUCP (Arny B. Engelson) writes:

>I was told that the ABSTRACTIONS programs (from Intermetrics) have been
>very popular.  We are very interested in the LEX and PARSER tools from
>this set.  If anyone is willing to send a copy (preferably by e-mail),
>PLEASE contact me.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>  Arny Engelson
>  ihnp4!wayback!arny  or  ucbvax!clyde!wayback!arny

Arny,
   I would very much like to get these programs too. As I am (physically) close
to you, could you e-mail them to me when you get them?
Thanks in advance,
  Dave Seward
  djs@actnyc.UUCP or uunet!actnyc!djs (I think)