From: paul@batserver.cs.uq.oz (Paul Bailes)
Subject: Ada Compiler-Compiler
Date: 18 Apr 89 05:54:44 GMT	[thread overview]

Dear Reader,

can you tell me whether there exist compiler-compilers (e.g. of the Yacc-Lex, or
even GAG kind) that use Ada (as opposed to e.g. C) as the host language?

Also, can you tell me whether there exists source code for Ada compilers (or at least,
portions thereof, like parsers and lexers) written in any of the above sorts of
compiler-compiler, especially those using Ada itself as host language (but info. re. any
other host, e.g. C, Mod-2, Pascal gratefully received).

If so (in either of the above cases), what is their availability?

Thanks in advance,

Paul A. Bailes
(paul@batserver.cs.uq.oz)