From: naasif@eyrie.img.uu.oz.au (Naasif Gierdien)
Subject: WANTED: mouse routines for Ada Z, Meridian ADA
Date: 29 Apr 91 11:50:27 GMT	[thread overview]

The subject line says it all..I'm looking for mouse routines
to run under the Ada Z or Meridian ada environment on a 286/386.

If anyone can suggest anything or lead me in the right direction..??

Thanks in advance,

-Naasif

--
Naasif Gierdien             \_/                Melbourne, Australia.
                            ( )     -- Could someone please stop the planet --