* Ada for Z80 systems
@ 1997-12-08  0:00 Douglas Beattie Jr.
From: Douglas Beattie Jr. @ 1997-12-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can you tell me where Ada can be found for a Z80-based computer?
I have an Ada compiler for CP/M-80 but one of the components
seems to be missing.

--
Douglas Beattie Jr.	http://www2.whidbey.net/~beattidp/

* Re: Ada for Z80 systems
@ 1997-12-08  0:00 ` Bob Lombard
From: Bob Lombard @ 1997-12-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Douglas Beattie Jr. wrote:

> Can you tell me where Ada can be found for a Z80-based computer?
> I have an Ada compiler for CP/M-80 but one of the components
> seems to be missing.

If memory serves R&R systems has, or used to have, JANUS ADA for Z-80
cp/m systems.  Don't know what the current status is, don't have a phone
number..

Good Luck

* Re: Ada for Z80 systems
@ 1997-12-09  0:00   ` Anonymous
From: Anonymous @ 1997-12-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

<66fqds$7pb$1@news.whidbey.com>

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997 17:09:29 GMT, Bob Lombard <blombard@spawar.navy.mil>
wrote:

> Douglas Beattie Jr. wrote:
> >
> > Can you tell me where Ada can be found for a Z80-based computer?
> > I have an Ada compiler for CP/M-80 but one of the components
> > seems to be missing.
>

> If memory serves R&R systems has, or used to have, JANUS ADA for Z-80
> cp/m systems.  Don't know what the current status is, don't have a phone
> number..
>
> Good Luck

If memory serves, RR Software's phone # is (800) PC-ADA-4U in the USA.

Jeff Carter  PGP:1024/440FBE21
My real e-mail address: ( carter @ innocon . com )
"We burst our pimples at you."
Monty Python & the Holy Grail

Posted with Spam Hater - see
http://www.compulink.co.uk/~net-services/spam/

* Re: Ada for Z80 systems
@ 1997-12-14  0:00   ` Richard D Riehle
From: Richard D Riehle @ 1997-12-14  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <348C29C9.185F@spawar.navy.mil>,
	Bob Lombard <blombard@spawar.navy.mil> wrote:

>Douglas Beattie Jr. wrote:
>>
>> Can you tell me where Ada can be found for a Z80-based
computer?
>> I have an Ada compiler for CP/M-80 but one of the
components
>> seems to be missing.
>

>If memory serves R&R systems has, or used to have, JANUS
ADA for Z-80
>cp/m systems.  Don't know what the current status is, don't
have a phone
>number..
>
>Good Luck

 RR Software did indeed have a Z-80 compiler under Ada 83.
 It did not have tasking, but everything else was there.

 PHone number for RR software is (608) 245-0375  FAX 245-
 0379.  They also have an Ada 95 compiler that runs on
 MS-DOS and Windows along with a Windows development
 environment for Ada 95.