From: Dale Stanbrough <dale@goanna.cs.rmit.EDU.AU>
Subject: Re: Ada for MacOS/BeOS
Date: 1997/12/11
Date: 1997-12-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

"However I just discovered that DC-Heath has been sold to
   http://www.hmco.com/ (Houghton Mifflin Companies)
 and I could not get any info about this product
 on their site so , since you are the second person this week
 looking for it, I e-mailed for info. I'll let you know if I
 get any info.

 DC-Heath used to have a subsidiary in UK as well but
 I do not have the phone."

I always thought it would be nice if Meridian Ada was made
public domain/GNU'ed. It's a nice little compiler and with
a bit of work may be able to do some extra useful ada95 things.
(e.g. modular types, out mode parameters, function pointers).