From: tonyg <tonythegair@googlemail.com>
Subject: Mysql and gnade
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:08:48 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-06-30T14:08:48-07:00	[thread overview]

I am wondering if folk who are successfully using gnade/thick mysql
binding and mysql could tell me what versions of gnade and mysql they
are using?

I also interested in recommendations of alternative database products
as I am desperate to successfully attach a database to some ada code I
have been writing.