* PPC Ada cross compiler
@ 2008-05-28 10:06 Tony
From: Tony @ 2008-05-28 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

I’m looking for a cross Ada Compiler targeting a PPC/Linux. The host
must be x86/Linux (but it could be also a x86/Windows).
I tried to look at some Debian packages (/gcc)....
Thanks for any help.
Tony.

* Re: PPC Ada cross compiler
@ 2008-05-28 10:44 ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2008-05-28 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tony wrote:
> I�m looking for a cross Ada Compiler targeting a PPC/Linux. The host
> must be x86/Linux (but it could be also a x86/Windows).
> I tried to look at some Debian packages (/gcc)....
> Thanks for any help.
> Tony.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming/Installing

Then contact the various compiler vendors. If no vendor is suitable,
you still have the option of building a cross-compiler from GCC
sources yourself. You will probably get some help on this newsgroup if
this is what you want to do. As can be seen from the Wikibook, Debian
does not (yet) have cross-compilers.

--
Ludovic Brenta.

* Re: PPC Ada cross compiler
@ 2008-06-08  9:09   ` Tony
From: Tony @ 2008-06-08  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 28 mai, 12:44, Ludovic Brenta <ludo...@ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:
> Tony wrote:
> > I�m looking for a cross Ada Compiler targeting a PPC/Linux. The host
> > must be x86/Linux (but it could be also a x86/Windows).
> > I tried to look at some Debian packages (/gcc)....
> > Thanks for any help.
> > Tony.
>
> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming/Installing
>
> Then contact the various compiler vendors. If no vendor is suitable,
> you still have the option of building a cross-compiler from GCC
> sources yourself. You will probably get some help on this newsgroup if
> this is what you want to do. As can be seen from the Wikibook, Debian
> does not (yet) have cross-compilers.
>
> --
> Ludovic Brenta.

Thanks,
The problem is that I only need this compiler to validate a software
architecture (a feasibility study).
I was expecting a very simple solution.
Thanks anyway
Tony.