From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: PPC Ada cross compiler
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 03:44:07 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2008-05-28T03:44:07-07:00	[thread overview]

Tony wrote:
> I�m looking for a cross Ada Compiler targeting a PPC/Linux. The host
> must be x86/Linux (but it could be also a x86/Windows).
> I tried to look at some Debian packages (/gcc)....
> Thanks for any help.
> Tony.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming/Installing

Then contact the various compiler vendors. If no vendor is suitable,
you still have the option of building a cross-compiler from GCC
sources yourself. You will probably get some help on this newsgroup if
this is what you want to do. As can be seen from the Wikibook, Debian
does not (yet) have cross-compilers.

--
Ludovic Brenta.