From: alex@MIMSY.CS.UMD.EDU  (Alex Blakemore)
Subject: Re: Ada source: Where?
Date: 27 Apr 93 18:53:18 GMT	[thread overview]

>Could someone please tell me if there is anywhere where I can get hold of some
>source code for Ada? Are there any anonymous ftp sites?

for more info, see the comp.lang.ada FAQ on ftp site ajpo.sei.cmu.edu
(the ftp site for Ada info, but not a source archive except in special cases,
like some govt sponsored Ada interfaces)
--
Alex Blakemore       alex@cs.umd.edu        NeXT mail accepted
"Without an engaged and motivated human being at the keyboard,