From: holmes@MIMSY.CS.UMD.EDU  (Holmes S. Liao)
Subject: Re: Teleuse
Date: 23 Apr 93 02:56:38 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <h8ed027.735188441@stan> h8ed027@stan.xx.swin.OZ.AU (ALLFREY P) writ
es:
>Anybody out there used Teleuse, if so what is it like.
> [stuff deleted]

TeleUse is a pretty sophisticated UIMS. It includes a dialog manager with
debugger, a GUI builder, and it supports for custom widget built upon Xt and
Xlib. It generates C and UIL, but not Ada. Ada and other foreign language
programs can be called thru the dialog manager.

Although personally I like Sun's DevGuide (on OpenWindows) better, I found
TeleUse's dialog debugger very useful in locating hard-to-find bugs in
callback code. It needs 32M of memory to run nicely on Motif.

holmes liao