* Ada MS-Windows GUI builder now on PAL
@ 1995-01-21 21:10 Paul Pukite
From: Paul Pukite @ 1995-01-21 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I uploaded an Ada MS-Windows dialog box generator called CanAda to the PAL.
For lack of a better description, consider it a "visual Ada" kind of tool.
An included hypertext Windows help file describes the pattern used.

For this version you will need a math coprocessor to run CanAda, as
I neglected to link in the software floating point runtime.
So, if you have a 486DX, Pentium, or 386/387 and the Meridian
OpenAda Windows compiler, give it a try.

CanAda resides in ftp wuarchive.wustl.edu:/languages/ada/swtools.
I would appreciate hearing feedback (including negative).

--
Paul Pukite (pukite@daina.com)
DAINA Engineering  612/781-7600

* Re: Ada MS-Windows GUI builder now on PAL
@ 1995-01-23 21:06 ` Alan D Zimmerman
From: Alan D Zimmerman @ 1995-01-23 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <66416.pukite@daina.com>, Paul Pukite <pukite@DAINA.COM> writes:
 So, if you have a 486DX, Pentium, or 386/387 and the Meridian
> OpenAda Windows compiler, give it a try.

[SNIP}
I spoke with Meridian^h^h^h^h^h^h^h^hVerdix^h^h^h^h^h^hRational last week and
they are no longer selling OpenAda Windows (I can't even buy an unsupported
copy).  Is there anyone out there who might be willing to part with their copy
for a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance

Alan
> Paul Pukite (pukite@daina.com)
> DAINA Engineering  612/781-7600
> 4111 Central, Mpls MN 55421-2953

--
|        Alan D. Zimmerman        | Eagle Scout                     |
|   azimmer@rsa.hisd.harris.com   | Scoutmaster T324                |