From: Paul Pukite <pukite@DAINA.COM>
Subject: Ada MS-Windows GUI builder now on PAL
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 1995 15:10:16 CST
Date: 1995-01-21T15:10:16-06:00	[thread overview]

I uploaded an Ada MS-Windows dialog box generator called CanAda to the PAL.
For lack of a better description, consider it a "visual Ada" kind of tool.
An included hypertext Windows help file describes the pattern used.

For this version you will need a math coprocessor to run CanAda, as
I neglected to link in the software floating point runtime.
So, if you have a 486DX, Pentium, or 386/387 and the Meridian
OpenAda Windows compiler, give it a try.

CanAda resides in ftp wuarchive.wustl.edu:/languages/ada/swtools.
I would appreciate hearing feedback (including negative).

--
Paul Pukite (pukite@daina.com)
DAINA Engineering  612/781-7600