* UPDATE: Nov 28 - Developing Distributed Applications - Ada-Belgium'97
@ 1997-11-26  0:00 Dirk Craeynest
From: Dirk Craeynest @ 1997-11-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

The following update was just posted to the Ada-Belgium mailing lists.
Feel free to forward to anyone who might be interested.

Dirk Craeynest - Ada-Belgium

-------

From: Dirk Craeynest <Dirk.Craeynest@cs.kuleuven.ac.be>
Subject: UPDATE: Nov 28 - Developing Distributed Applications - Ada-Belgium'97
To: ada-belgium@cs.kuleuven.ac.be
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 20:49:08 +0100 (MET)
Cc: ada-belgium-info@cs.kuleuven.ac.be

                    UPDATE to Call for Participation

             7th Annual Ada-Belgium Seminar (Ada-Belgium'97)

  D e v e l o p i n g   D i s t r i b u t e d   A p p l i c a t i o n s

            F r i d a y ,   N o v e m b e r   2 8 ,   1 9 9 7

            T r a s y s ,   B r u s s e l s ,   B e l g i u m

                     Organized with Assistance from
         ACM SIGAda, AJPO, CCI, the European Commission - DG XII

    http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/events/local.html

In addition to the information posted earlier, the following update is
provided here:

* As a last-minute surprise we have a third free CD-ROM for all
  participants!  CCI (Competence Center Informatik GmbH) provided copies
  of the Ada-Tour Version 2.0i for distribution at the seminar.  This
  Ada-Tour offers an extensive introduction to Ada 95 and is targeted to
  people wanting to find out more about the language, its foundations
  and possibilities.  More information (in German) is available on the
  CCI Web-pages at http://www.cci.de/cci/swe/Ada/.

* In addition to lots of free documentation, we are happy to announce
  that Addison-Wesley Longman Publishers will be present with a
  selection of their Ada publications.  Books will be available for
  purchase at an attractive discount.

Full information on the event is available at the Ada-Belgium'97 Home
Page via URL
   http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/events/local.html

You can still register via fax, or even at the event.  Don't delay
though, as Walnut Creek and Ada-Tour CD's will be distributed to the
first 100 registrations only.

Looking forward to meet many of you in Brussels.

Dirk Craeynest - Ada-Belgium Board - ada@belgium.eu.net

-- cut here ------- >8 ------- >8 ------- >8 ------- >8 ------- >8 -----

Ada-Belgium'97 Seminar Registration

Please mail to                                  or fax to
--------------                                  ---------
   Ada-Belgium'97 Seminar Secretariat              + 32 (0)2 773.79.30
   c/o Trasys
   Attn. Mr. Guido Duerinckx
   7 av. Ariane
   B - 1200 Brussels, Belgium

Personal Information
--------------------
Name  __________________________   First name  _________________________

Job title / Occupation  ________________________________________________
Company / Institution  _________________________________________________
Address  _______________________________________________________________
Zip code  ______________________   City  _______________________________
Country  _______________________   E-mail  _____________________________
Telephone  _____________________   Telefax  ____________________________

YES, I want to register for the Ada-Belgium'97 Seminar that will take
place at Trasys in Brussels on November 28, 1997

YES, I will pay the following registration fee    (Please tick one item)
___  4 000 BEF  as an Ada-Belgium member
                     Note: If you are not an Ada-Belgium member yet, but
                     you would like to become one, please mail or fax an
                     Ada-Belgium membership application form and pay the
                     above fee
___  6 000 BEF  as a non Ada-Belgium member
___      0 BEF  as a full-time student   (without lunch)
Institution  _________________   Please join a copy of your student card

Moreover
--------
___  I would like to receive a copy of the Walnut Creek Ada CD-ROM set
___  I would like to receive a copy of the Discovering Ada CD-ROM
___  Please send me accommodation information

Payment information                 (Please tick one item)
-------------------
YES, I agree to pay the appropriate registration fee to Ada-Belgium VZW
___  to account number 979-3829669-17 (Argenta), or
___  to account number 409-9054291-64 (Kredietbank),
     if paying from outside Belgium
mentioning "Ada-Belgium'97 Seminar"

Signature  _________________________   Date  ___________________________

-- cut here ------- >8 ------- >8 ------- >8 ------- >8 ------- >8 -----

Dirk (Dirk.Craeynest@cs.kuleuven.ac.be for Ada-Belgium e-mail)

*** Nov 28, Ada-Belgium'97, "Developing Distributed Applications"
*** http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/events/local.html

--
Dirk Craeynest | OFFIS nv/sa       |
   Ada-Belgium | Weiveldlaan 41/32 | Email: dirk@offis.be

+-------------/ E-mail: ada@belgium.eu.net (Ada-Belgium Board)
|Ada-Belgium /     WWW: http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/
|on Internet/      FTP: ftp://ftp.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/pub/Ada-Belgium
+----------/ Mail-list: ada-belgium-info-request@cs.kuleuven.ac.be

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-11-26  0:00 UTC | newest]