* Re: Ada Creator is Java Skeptic
       [not found] <19971125160001.LAA10946@ladder01.news.aol.com>
@ 1997-11-25  0:00 ` David  Weller
From: David  Weller @ 1997-11-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <19971125160001.LAA10946@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
Alban23 <alban23@aol.com> wrote:
>In this Tuesday issue of Investors Business Daily,
>an interview of Jean Ichbiah on Ada Java Betamax

An interesting interview also.  Very much Jean Ichbiaish (hmm, is that
a word? :-).  One of the nice things about being a naysayer is it's
safe.  But he raises some interesting points (i.e. Java will suffer a
nearly identical "damage curve" as Ada did).

I think, unlike Ada now, Java is doomed to success :-)

--
   ******   NEW!!  DoD Ada Hotline Number:  1-800-PARIAH    ******
Tired of "junk" e-mail?  Write to your congressman and tell them you support

* Re: Ada Creator is Java Skeptic
@ 1997-11-26  0:00 Simon Johnston
From: Simon Johnston @ 1997-11-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone have a transcript for this article?

@ 1997-11-26  0:00 ` David  Weller
From: David  Weller @ 1997-11-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <INFO-ADA%97112601461867@LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU>,
Simon Johnston  <skj@ACM.ORG> wrote:
>Does anyone have a transcript for this article?

Copyright laws prevent reposting, but you can "register" your name at
http://www.investors.com and find the relevant article afterwards.