From: beser@tron.UUCP (Eric Beser)
Subject: Re: MERIDIAN ADAZ COMPILER
Date: 30 Oct 90 15:39:47 GMT	[thread overview]

I tried it. I like it. The Editor and the ability
to compile/review is nice.

Its the same compiler as the dos (non-extended mode)
and they cache the editory to memory so you can compile
larger programs.

I have a couple of gripes. Like lets make the templates
modifiable so that some of us who are using production
code (or writing production code) could write templates
for comments (ala 2167a).

Somebody should give them a turbo pascal to ada translator
and a bgi interface. Its enough to make one quit using
turbo.

The help facility is "hypertexish" with pointers to the compiler
manual and lrm (for once you don't need the manual by your side)

Anyway, I have it, I am recommending it to my class, and
for $150 bucks for a validated compiler, you can't go wrong.

You don't need to be in the editor to use the compiler.

Enjoy

Eric Beser
Westinghouse Aerospace Software Engineering

The opinions expressed are mine, Mine MINE!